- Moving from Large Facilities to Smaller but Equally Isolating Settings
- A Proliferation of Intentional "Disability-only" Settings.
- Outsized Influence of A Small Minority of Individuals Over Olmstead Enforcement Activities
- Public Demand for Increased Use of State Psychiatric Hospitals and Involuntary Outpatient Commitment.
- School System Reluctance to Move away from Segregated Classrooms.
Special Collections are curated collections of research that addresses a specific topic or research question.
Knowledge Centers are a custom service of IssueLab providing organizations with a simple way to manage and share knowledge on their own websites.